I’m 50 Years Old And This Drink Helped Me Eliminate The Knee And Joint Pain In Just 5 Days!
Knee pain is a common issue most people experience at some point in their lives. The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body and any extra force when you run or jump. As you get older the risk of damaging your knees increases. Moreover, people who are overweight and do lots of sports are more susceptible to this problem.
The pain can be sudden and a result of overusing the knee, but sometimes, this pain can be so severe that it limits daily activities.
Gradually, the ligaments and tendons in our knees become less flexible and less mobile. Moreover, their lubrication is reduced. The lubrication in the joints is a natural process and it can be improved with a healthy diet. The lubrication strengthens the joints and can prevent injury.
The recipe we are going to present will strengthen your knees, ankles and any other joints. It is a natural smoothie, and it contains all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that you need, such as Vitamin C, silicon, magnesium, potassium and bromelain. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It will strengthen and energize your body.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water
- 0,25 Oz (7 gr) of cinnamon
- Two cups of pineapple chunks (sliced)
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal
- 1 cup of raw natural orange juice
- 1,5 Oz (40 gr) of crushed almonds
- 1,5 Oz (40 gr) of raw honey
- First, you need to cook the instant oatmeal like you normally would. Just add hot water and let it cool for a bit.
- Then, you need to squeeze the juice from the pineapple chunks. You can blend the honey, cinnamon, water and almonds, with the orange juice. Make sure you crush the almonds first, before you put them in the blender.
- Blend them well, and after that you can add the pineapple juice and the oatmeal, while it’s still blending.
- You can add some ice cubes if you want and blend again.
Consume this drink on a regular daily basis and get rid of the just after several weeks, your joints and knees will be much better and you can walk and even run without any problems.